Have a Metro Bus question? Call 513-621-4455.
Bus Trip Planner
For information on fares and bus service, or to use the Google Maps Trip Planner, visit www.go-metro.com.
You enter the (start) address where you are, and our (destination) address, which is 2232 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219. You then get bus directions.
The planner looks like this.
PDF files of Bus Maps
Bus service (past Gateway House) is provided by the following Metro Routes (Click on the route numbers below for timetables and maps):
Metro Systemwide Bus Service Maps (Click on the names for a PDF map):
How much are the fares?
- $1.75 Within City of Cincinnati (Zone 1)
- $2.65 Hamilton County, outside City limits, plus Rt. 23X (Zone 2)
- $3.00 Harrison, Ohio (52X)
- $3.50 Butler County (Zone 4)
- $3.75 Clermont County (Rts. 28, 29X, 82X)
- $4.25 Warren County (Zone 5, Rts. 71X, 71)
- 50 cents Rt. 85 Riverfront parking shuttle
What kind of payment? Coins, bills, or Metro Passes all work.
The Bus Farebox
This is what the bus farebox looks like: (click to learn more.)
If traveling between zones or if you’ll need a transfer, please let the driver know when paying your fare.